The Product/Brand Manager will work closely with the marketing team on several product lines. This position will be responsible in the overall planning, development and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of brand and product line. This also includes, focusing on developing a brand’s profit and loss performance, image and positioning compared to competitors, development of brand strategies, market research, spearheading marketing efforts, managing product details and product development.
The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic professional who is able to multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advise and provide creative input to help advance our brands. This position will serve as a creative liaison between our marketing, development and design team to create an eye-catching product line.
Skills and Qualification:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
– 5-10 year experience in brand or product management gained from consumer food and beverage industries
– Takes a leadership role in the development of brand plans and proposals
– Reviews and analyzes the brand business to unlock key insights that will translate to strategic plans for the brand
– Strong project management skills that is able to manage projects that involves cross-functional team.
– Ability to interpret market and consumer data to make strategic decisions.
– Understand product development practices.
– Exceptional verbal, written and report presentation skills
– Extensive experience in packaging, design and product/retail display creation
– Able to work on a variety of Marketing project that require both creative problem solving and effective planning skills.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]