Income Disclosure Statement
What started as a small company focused on providing a better cup of coffee has now expanded into an international corporation on a mission to change lives by helping people reach new levels of balance, freedom and well-being. ORGANO™ now offers a wide range of convenient, premium products, including beverages, nutraceuticals and personal care products.
At ORGANO™, we blend the power of our premium products with an unparalleled business opportunity that allows our Distributors to capitalize on the growing health and wellness industry. For those who join our ORGANO™ Family, our compensation plan rewards individuals for their commitment.
Whether you are looking to start and grow your own world-class business or earn some additional income, we welcome you to the ORGANO™ family and are here to support your success.
* Figures stated on the left represent the annualized average earnings in 2015 of those Active Distributors who are qualified to receive compensation through ORGANO™ Compensation Plan. Active Distributor is defined as a Distributor that a) has registered by executing an OG Distributor Agreement, b) has placed at least one product order in the preceding 12 months (January to Dec 31, 2017), and c) has earned at least one weekly or monthly bonus. The aforementioned criteria exclude retail customers, wholesale customers and Distributors that did not renew their contract.
Typical participants (94%) who participate in the ORGANO™ compensation plan earned between $0-$599/year. The remaining 6% of the Distributors that were considered active reached a leadership rank and earned anywhere from $600 to more than $100,000 dollars during the year.
The earnings stated on the left are not necessarily representative of the typical income or profit, if any, that a Distributor can or will earn through his or her participation in the ORGANO™ Compensation Plan. The success of a Distributor will depend on personal efforts, including, but not limited to, skill and time invested in developing the business. ORGANO™ does not guarantee any level of income or success.